GST107 Good study Guide TMA3
- An example of the misuse of online information mostly perpetuated by student_____?
Answer is plagiarizing assignment
- The Kolb’s reflective learning circle is so named because_____?
Answer is it is a continous process
- The entire set of people from which one can collect data is called_______ in statistic
Answer is population
- The acronym which stand as a checklist to judge the reliability of web information is ______
Answer is PROMPT
- Some of the issue that might arise in class discussion group____?
Answer is alienation and frustration
- Skill, experience and knowledge required to read numbers udes in academic discourse is known as?
Answer is numeracy
- Pick two variable that can affect group work and discussion group____
Answer is tutoring style social diversity
- One way of tackling the challenge of unfamiliar words is by the use of ______
Answer is actual cards
- In open university system_______ is used in place of lecturer
Answer is tutor
- Ideas and experience can be place at what stage of Kolb’s reflective learning circles?
Answer is planning
- Gathering and working on large set of numbers to presents summaries of their features is a function of _____
Answer is statistics
- A person with the ability to access, evaluate, organize, and use information from a variety of sources, is said to be_____
Answer is information literate
- Mention two things to do when you encounter problems while using computer_____
Answer is shut down or wait it out
- Learning practical things will involve one of these_____
Answer is reflecting on experience
- Learning cannot be achieved by_______
Answer is praying hard
- In the correct order, identify action that will enable you get the most from discussion groups ___
Answer is belonging, preparing, listening, takings note, and speaking
- In presentation, some basic rule to be observed include______
Answer is simplicity and clarity
- From the option provided, identify two of the eight basic tools of academics source _______
Answer is debate s and explanation
- A transient sharps or downward movement, as on a graph or table reading is called ______
Answer is blip
- All but one, are ways to cope with obstacles that come with voluminous reading______
Answer is patient with academic writing styleNaijaBlog.ng