Dear Reno Omokri,
I couldn’t help but laugh hard at your post which reeks of selective dementia, deceit and misogynistic prejudice.
You published your passport page with “selected” immigration stamps as “receipt” to alibi your absence at the State Banquet organized in honor of President Uhuru Kenyatta where I affirm that you Reno, made flirtatious advances which I turned down.
Let’s analyze your “receipts” as evidence.
Immigration officers can chip in expertise.
Facts to Note:
- Nigerian immigration stamps Seen on Departure (SOD) when you leave the country.
- Nigeria immigration stamps Seen on Arrival (SOA) when you return to the country.
- The green stamp has an arrow or plane either pointing into the stamp or outward to depict outbound or inbound passage.
Now, a critical look at your stamps and basing them on your acclaimed narration of “having traveled to the USA on the 28th of April 2014 and RETURNED to Nigeria on the 23rd June 2014; shows great inconsistency.
Reno, the Nigerian Immigration stamp of the 23rd June 2014 has SOD and stamped you OUT of Nigeria; not into as you claim.
Whereas, the green stamp to the top right reading 23rd July 2014 has SOA and stamped you into Nigeria.
What does this mean:
That you Reno were in Nigeria during Kenyatta’s visit, attended the Banquet and traveled on the 23rd of June which is a month and two weeks AFTER the event; and returned to the country on 23rd July 2014.
However, that doesn’t mean you couldn’t have entered the USA on the 28th April 2014; but it could have a short day or two trip and returned to Nigeria before the 4th May in time to attend the Banquet.
As at this point dear Reno, you are yet to prove your date of return from your 28 April 2014 USA travel. This probably because Nigerians will figure your lie and know that you were in Nigeria at the questioned moment.
You see, time doesn’t move backwards, hence, you couldn’t have been stamped leaving Nigeria on the 23rd June 2014 and arriving the USA 28th April 2014. Impossible.
This proves my dear Reno that you lied in your publications about your absence; just like how you lied about not making a pass at me at the State Banquet.
For all it’s worth, Nigerians aren’t as gullible as you think. You have over the years been an expert in the fabrication of lies and manipulation of truth which honestly stands tall in depicting the despicable nature of your character.
I rest my case and l leave the good public to decipher the irregularities contained within your stamps.
Natasha H Akpoti
SDP Gubernatorial Candidate
Kogi 2019 Elections.
- Africa House London Launches Unlock Africa Project
- Two Alleged EFCC Impostors Arrested While Executing Fake Court Order Docked in Lagos
- life must be, Bitter and Boring for you away in the US on Asylum for calling a lady iPhone 3 - Natasha Akpoti Reply Reno Omokri
- EFCC Arraigns Lawyer for Allegedly Stealing N107M of his client's in Jos