Third case of Coronavirus has just been confirmed in Lagos State, Nigeria.
The virus was tested positive from a 30 year old Nigerian female who returned to Nigeria from the United Kingdom on Friday, 13 March 2020.
The victims was said to have observed self-isolation, after revelations of the symptom, before tested positive.
She is now receiving care in Mainland General Hospital.
Third case of #COVID19NIGERIA confirmed in Lagos.
– This is a new case independent of the index case
– 30 year old Nigerian, female
– Returned from the UK on 13th March
– Observed self-Isolation, developed symptoms
– Tested positive
– Now at Mainland GH receiving care Pic.Twitter.Com/F8osZk4Ba4
— LSMOH (@LSMOH) March 17, 2020